ANTENNA ROUGH CUT LAB
This year, award-winning US producer Gini Reticker (Academy Award-nominated lms The Square, Sun Come Up and The Invisible War) will lead the Lab, giving expert creative and strategic advice alongside technical and craft input from editor Rochelle Oshlack (Gayby Baby, Mabo, Miss Nikki and Tiger Girls). Additionally, the well respected producer and distributor Heino Deckert, and Senior Programmer of CPH:DOX Mads Mikkelsen will be on hand as expert tutors to give advice about the opportunities and demands of the international non- ction market. The selected projects will be announced closer to the event.
Rough Cut Lab will be held on Thursday 11th October at Shark Island Institute. Applications are now open and close Monday September 10th.
To apply send the following to email@example.com
• 100 word synopsis
• 1-page director’s vision/treatment
• 1-page editor’s vision/treatment
• Bios of director and editor (150 words max)
• 1-page post production schedule and predicted timeline for completion
• Link /password to an online screener of film’s rough cut
• 1 page (max) bullet point document outlining the challenges experienced with the film’s current structure and / or problematic areas in the story, and if additional footage can be shot or sourced through archives.
• Half-page summary of what has been achieved to date.
Note: Films must be feature length (60 mins or longer) and available footage must be accessible on a USB 3 or firewire hard drives.
The Antenna Rough Cut Lab is supported by the City of Sydney and the Shark Island Institute
Sign up to receive the latest announcements, networking invitations and more.