Antenna Documentary Film Festival 2018 – Programming Intern
Antenna is looking for an enthusiastic and organised Intern to support the Programming team. This is an excellent opportunity to gain an understanding of the operations of a film festival.
Skills Development Opportunities:
The role will give you valuable experience in the area of film festival programming and delivery.
Tasks you will asked to undertake:
• Supporting the Programming team in logging and tracking films for consideration
• Updating and maintain programming database and assist in administering film information
• Liaising with filmmakers, producers and distributors about their submissions
• Collating of materials related to selected films (trailers, images, press-kits)
• Other general support to the Programming team as required
• Attention to detail, strong written and communication skills
• Effective time management skills
• Ability to take initiative and complete tasks with minimal supervision
Internship Duration: April 2018 – Sep 2018
Internship Time Commitment: 1 day a week April to Sep 2018
This is an unpaid voluntary position.
To apply: Email your CV and cover letter outlining your interest in the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 25 February 2018
Antenna Documentary Film Festival operates a policy on all matters pertaining to Equal Opportunities: Antenna believes that culture, the media and the process of changing culture are important driving forces in creating a society which is proud of its diversity and its multi-cultural heritage. Antenna will actively promote and celebrate this diversity and in all its activities takepositive action to end all forms of discrimination including based on age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, sex, sexual orientation.