We believe films should be seen on the big screen and we are very excited to bring people together again for a shared experience, but we are also committed to keeping everyone safe. We wish to reassure you that all Antenna Selects screenings will follow the latest Government social distancing guidelines, as well as our cinema venue partners’ COVID Safe operating procedures, to ensure the comfort and safety of our audiences.
What we are doing:
- Palace Cinema and their staff will be following their COVID Safe plan, which includes the cleaning of cinemas before and after every session, increased contact surface cleaning, offering of hand sanitiser stations throughout the foyer, staggering of session start times to limit the number of people in the foyer, encouraging the use of cashless payment options when purchasing food or drink, and limiting of cinema capacity. You can read more about their operating procedures here.
- Guests are asked to stay home if they’re feeling unwell, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, or have attended any of the locations detailed by the NSW Government on the specified dates.
- All guests are required to wear face mask at all times while in the venue and during film sessions, unless seated and consuming food or beverages. Failure to do so could result in a $200 fine.
- Per public health orders, guests must provide their name and contact information upon entry to the venue, using the QR code provided. This information will be held for a period of 28 days following the session to facilitate contact tracing should the need arise.
- All Antenna Festival staff and volunteers are fully briefed on safety precautions, and are required to wear face masks. They will be regularly using hand sanitiser, and helping ensure all guests, volunteers, and staff are following physical distancing guidelines.
- Seating within the cinema has been staggered so as to maintain physical distancing between each guest group attending the session. Staff and volunteers will provide direction to ensure these guidelines are followed.
- Ticket sales have been limited to online purchases to reduce contact between guests and staff, and we will not be selling tickets to the session or any upcoming Antenna Selects sessions at the venue.
Sign up to receive the latest announcements, networking invitations and more.