We believe films should be seen on the big screen and we are very excited to bring people together again for a shared experience, but we are also committed to keeping everyone safe. We wish to reassure you that all Antenna Selects screenings will follow the latest Government social distancing guidelines, as well as our cinema venue partners’ COVID Safe operating procedures, to ensure the comfort and safety of our audiences.
What we are doing:
- Palace Cinema, Dendy Cinema, and their staff will be following their respective COVID Safe plans, which includes the cleaning of cinemas before and after every session, increased contact surface cleaning, offering of hand sanitiser stations throughout the foyer, staggering of session start times to limit the number of people in the foyer, encouraging the use of cashless payment options when purchasing food or drink, and limiting of cinema capacity. You can read more about their operating procedures here and here.
- Guests are asked to stay home if they’re feeling unwell, have been in contact with a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 case in the past 14 days, or have attended any of the locations detailed by the NSW Government on the specified dates.
- We strongly encourage guests wear face masks while in the venue and during film sessions.
- All Antenna Festival staff and volunteers are fully briefed on safety precautions, and are required to wear face masks. They will be regularly using hand sanitiser, and helping ensure all guests, volunteers, and staff are following physical distancing guidelines.
- Seating within the cinema has been staggered so as to maintain physical distancing between each guest group attending the session. Staff and volunteers will provide direction to ensure these guidelines are followed.
- Ticket sales have been limited to online purchases to reduce contact between guests and staff, and we will not be selling tickets to the session or any upcoming Antenna Selects sessions at the venue.
- Per public health orders, the name and contact information from ticket sale records will be held for a period of 28 days following the session to facilitate contact tracing should the need arise.
Sign up to receive the latest announcements, networking invitations and more.