Marketing and Partnerships Coordinator
Antenna Documentary Film Festival is looking for a Marketing and Partnerships Coordinator to join our team. The Marketing and Partnerships Coordinator will be responsible for implementation of the marketing strategy in the lead-up to the 2024 festival (9-18 February), as well as liaise with Partners on day-to-day issues surrounding their partnership activity. The role provides an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated person with experience in events marketing, to develop their skills and make their mark in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Position: Marketing and Partnerships Coordinator
Term: Fixed-term contract
Salary: $52,000 pro-rata, including superannuation
Location: Glebe, Sydney
Reports to: General Manager, Festival Director
Start date: 30 October 2023
End date: 18 February 2024
- 3 days a week from 23 October start
- 5 days a week from 3 January – 18 February 2024
The Marketing and Partnerships Coordinator will undertake and be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate the production of our print festival program guide, liaising with designers and content writers.
- Collaborate on the design of promotional materials, such as posters, flyers, and banners.
- Oversee the festival content update on our website.
- Liaise with Antenna PR company.
- Plan and implement social media campaigns and oversee activity on social media channels.
- Manage relationships with media partners.
- Handle program distribution.
- Develop an E-News schedule and content.
- Collaborate on cross-promotional opportunities, including write engaging copy
- Ensure the delivery of contracted partnership benefits and maintain up-to-date trackers of deliverables.
- Ticketing coordination for Antenna VIPs, sponsors, and partners.
- Maintain good working relationships with Antenna key stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned and required by Antenna.
Key selection criteria
- Experience delivering campaigns in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail, aptitude for organisation and planning.
- Experience working within budgets and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work flexible hours during the festival period.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Experience working with spreadsheets and databases.
- Experience in event marketing.
- Familiarity with website content management systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic team environment.
Desirable skills and experience
- A sound knowledge of film and the film industry.
- Experience working in film festivals.
- Experience with design software, including Canva.
- Flexibility: The ideal candidate will have the ability to work flexibly, particularly during critical festival periods, to ensure the smooth delivery of our festival campaign.
- Collaboration: The ideal candidate will excel in collaborative teamwork, fostering productive relationships with fellow team members to achieve shared goals.
- Organisational Skills: The ideal candidate will exhibit a keen sense of organisation and meticulous planning to ensure the seamless delivery of campaign materials.
To make an application, please provide a cover letter addressing the selection criteria listed along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Marketing and Partnerships Coordinator role”.
Applications close Friday 13 October 2023.