Contract Dates: 19 September 2022 – 25 October 2022.
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney (Glebe)
Work type: Full Time – This is a fixed term contract position
Salary: $65,000-$72,800 (per annum pro rata), dependent on experience
A key member of the team, the Production Manager is responsible for managing the operational elements of Antenna’s events to ensure the delivery of a successful and well-organised festival.
The successful applicant will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Managing all venues required by the Festival. Liaising with venues on schedules, events, requirements, bump-in and out, technical requirements and access.
- Setting and maintaining rigorous standards of presentation in relation to screenings and events. Managing sound and image checks at all venues.
- Liaising with the Industry Producer around all guest movements.
- Coordinating special events including DocTalk, Opening Night and Award ceremony.
- Securing & managing festival volunteers.
- Setting up Box Office stations at festival venues, including scanners and computers.
- General duties as required.
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
- Demonstrated experience in event production management, preferably in a festival environment.
- Ability to effectively manage time in a multiple task environment with strict deadlines.
- Ability to effectively connect, communicate and work with a wide range of people.
- Experience working within a team, including both staff and volunteers.
- Ability to work in a variety of venues and locations where activities are
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent crisis management skills.
- An interest in film and the film industry.
Applications comprising a resume and a cover letter should be addressed to David Rokach (email@example.com) by 16 August 2022.