Antenna is seeking a Production and Communications Coordinator to join our team.
Contract Dates: 15 July 2020 – 15 Dec 2020, with the potential to be ongoing
Location: Australia, New South Wales, Sydney (Glebe Sydney, NSW)
Work type: Part-time (3 days per week)
Salary: $57,000 pro-rata including superannuation
A key member of the team, the Production and Communications Coordinator, is responsible for the coordination of all operational elements of Antenna’s logistics and marketing, ensuring the delivery of successful and well-organised events. The Production and Communications Coordinator works closely and reports to the Festival Director.
- Liaise with all Film Distributors to ensure that films are received on time for technical checks and screenings.
- Oversee Festival Operations at venues including engagement with the cinemas and the technical support required.
- Support the planning and coordination of volunteers and interns.
- Responsible for producing the Program Guide and all other Festival print and publicity materials.
- On-going management of the Antenna website (WordPress), e-news and social media.
- General duties as required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail, strong organisational and time management skills
- A thorough and in-depth understanding of Marketing (including Digital Marketing) and Social Media
- Exceptional writing skills, being able to tailor style to ‘festival voice’
- Outstanding Microsoft Office and social media skills
- Ability to work effectively and positively, both independently and within a team environment
- Track record in producing events
- Experience working in a film festival environment
- Experience of managing a team (paid or voluntary)
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premier, InDesign)
- Passionate about art and culture, especially Documentary/Film
- Team Focus: Is committed and skilled at working with and assisting others to achieve positive outcomes
- Flexible: Demonstrates a willingness to take on new challenges, roles and responsibilities and adapt positively to changing working conditions and priorities
- Self-starting: Highly motivated to achieve, shows initiative and acts proactively to deliver excellent results without directive supervision
- Interpersonal: Skilled at building rapport, understanding others needs and developing effective working relationships
Please send your CV and a tailored cover letter to Festival Director email@example.com outlining why you would like to work at Antenna Documentary Film Festival with a detailed response of how your experience relates to the selection criteria. Applications close at 5 pm (Sydney EST) on Tuesday, June 30th, 2020.
Sign up to receive the latest announcements, networking invitations and more.